Who we are
- Brew Hop Pass is owned and operated by Traveler Communications Group and is located in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Brew Hop Pass is a mobile app developed for both iOS and Android devices that allows users to explore and experience the brewery scene. With a subscription, a user can redeem offers at participating Vendors.
Who can purchase
- Anyone over the age of 21 years old.
- We prohibit the use or purchase of anyone under the age of 21 from use.
- Participating vendors are required to check users identification when users are redeeming offers that are restricted by age (such as alcohol or any other like offer).
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Location data: The app tracks and utilizes GPS if the user allows GPS tracking. This information is useful as it allows us to serve participating locations as to what’s nearest, provide directions and to use the get a ride with Uber functionality. We will not share this data with any 3rd party sources.
- Comments, check-in data or uploading of photos: When visitors leave comments, checks into or redeems offers or uploads photos on the Brew Hop Pass app we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s location data. By uploading photos, users have given Brew Hop Pass the right to use said photos in whatever manner they see fit for marketing or promotional purposes or to display those images on our photo wall and within our Social media platforms.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
- If you download and use our app your data is retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up actions actions such as account creation, payment settings and other related data automatically.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
- Our site is encrypted via state of the art SSL (secure socket layering) encryption along with constant monitoring via Sucuri Premium plans.
BETWEEN TRAVELER COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, LLC (HERIN INTERCHANGEABLY REFERENCED AS “BREW HOP PASS”, “THE PASS” OR “PROVIDER”.
- THE TERM “USER” OR “PARTICIPANT REFERENCES THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
- THE TERM “VENDOR” OR “LOCATION” REFERENCES THE BUSINESSES THAT ARE PROVIDING THE OFFERS WITHIN THE PASS.
Age of Users:
- Users must be 21 years of age or older to purchase Brew Hop Pass.
Changes to offers and participating Vendors or locations:
- Brew Hop Pass without notice can change offers at any time for any participating Vendor.
- Vendors also have the right to pull off of Brew Hop Pass at any time therefore offers could be added or taken away in the future.
Representations & Warranties
- The Vendor has fully documented and signed arrangements in place, current liquor and business licenses with the State and Federal Government, adequate insurance required by law and any other trade required documentation in place.
- Users and Vendors indemnifies and shall keep indemnified Provider against all expenses, losses, damages and costs (on a solicitor and own Vendor or User basis and whether incurred by or awarded against Provider) which Provider may sustain or incur as a result, whether directly or indirectly of:
- Any breach, non-observance, or non-performance of the Agreement by the Vendor;
- Underage drinking allowed or over serving by Vendor;
- Any loss of or damage to any property or injury to or death of any person caused by the negligent act or omission or willful misconduct of the Vendor or User or any of the officers or employees of the Vendor;
- The performance, non-performance, cancellation, postponment or interruption of any service or event;
- The indemnities in the clause shall be continuting indemnities;
- State of South Carolina.